Edraw Refund Policy
Edraw Software's products are provided as trial versions for download directly from our site.
Most Edrawsoft products offer a free trial version for customers to download directly from our site and to make an informed and satisfied purchase decision. Such free trial versions may have watermark appearing on the exporting file, or have limited functions/resources compared to full versions.
Edrawsoft provides a 30 calendar days Money Back Guarantee for its diagramming products including Edraw Max and its series products, MindMaster, OrgCharting, Edraw Infographic and Edraw project purchased from Edrawsoft online store. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee under the general refundable circumstances as listed below within the 30 calendar days money back guarantee period.
General Refundable Circumstances
- If the customer wishes to stop to renew the subscription, Edrawsoft will refund the subscription fee for the customer.
- Purchase of the same product twice (duplicate order). In this case, Edrawsoft will refund one of the products for you or swap one program for another Edrawsoft product.
- Edrawsoft reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at Edrawsoft websites at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Should Edrawsoft reduce its price on any Edrawsoft products within 10 calendar days from the date you have purchased your order, please contact Edrawsoft to request a refund of the difference between the price you were charged and the current selling price. Please note that this: a.) Excludes any discounts during holidays, for example, Christmas days. b) Excludes any special price or a large quantity discount.
General Non-Refundable Circumstances
- Fail to read the product description/user manual before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product's functioned and/or results. Therefore, it is highly recommended that customers read the product description/user manual and try the free trial version before making the final satisfied purchase decision.
- Products fail to meet customer's needs due to a lack of understanding by the customer, of the products functions and capabilities.
- Any refund requests regarding a complaint of credit card fraud, or other unauthorized payments. Edrawsoft recommends the customer contacts the card issuer if there is any suspicion of fraud or unauthorized payment. As Edrawsoft cooperates with an independent payment platform, it's impossible to monitor all authorizations for every payment.
- Any refund requests regarding fail to receive license code within two hours of a successful paid order. Ordinarily, once an online order has been validated, Edrawsoft will send a registration e-mail within 0.5 hours. However, sometimes the arrival of such registration e-mails could be delayed due to internet or system glitches, email spam settings, email typo, etc.
How to Apply for a Refund?
To apply for a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- your name
- product name and version No.
- order reference No.
- the specific reason for the refund
Once we've approved your refund request, we'll process your issue, which may take several business days.
The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method. For example, if you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank. Depending on your bank situation, refunds may take 48 to 72 hours to be credited. Please contact the card-issuing bank for more information about when the credit will be posted to your account. Once a refund has been issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated.