Newsletter Software - A Powerful Tool to Make Beautiful Newsletter
Newsletter is a great method to keep a trusting relationship with customers. You can tell them the latest trends, products, news and services that they might need. Edraw can be used as an excellent newsletter software helping users make good-looking newsletters with personalized design, layout, and content. Try it and experience how amazing it streamlines the design process. It not only offers an easy way to design, but also includes thousands of cliparts and graphs, very practical and handy. Simply open a ready-made template, replace with your own text and photos, change colors and enrich it with illustrations from Edraw built-in libraries. When you finish creating your brochure, you can easily export it to PS, EPS or PDF format, and print instantly.
Download a free trial and see first-hand how quickly and easily you can create great-looking newsletter software.
Works on Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista and Citrix
Works on 32 and 64 bit Windows
Works on Mac OS X 10.2 or later
How to Create a Newsletter with Edraw
First start Edraw newsletter software. From Available Templates, choose Presentation. Click Newsletter icon to open a new drawing page. First set grid lines and establish columns and areas to help you position images or elements precisely. Then drag text fields from the Form library on the left of the canvas to edit texts. You can use extensive built-in clip arts and hundreds of professional graphs in your newsletter freely, such as pie chart, fishbone diagrams, timelines, flowcharts, graphic organizers and a lot more.
Tips for Effective Newsletter Design
- Consider your readers: Before you spend any time planning a newsletter, make sure you understand your readers. Learn who they are and always have them in mind when creating your newsletters. Find the topics they are interested in. If they know they're getting useful and practical information, they'll continue to subscribe your newsletter.
- Keep it focused: Make sure your content focus on what interests your readers in a succinct manner. Too many irrelevant messages will confuse your audience and dilute your main points.
- Keep it short: Don't share too much information at one time. Your readers might get tired of reading and lose something important at the bottom.
- Keep the headlines interesting: Headline is the first thing comes to readers eyes. It determines whether readers will continue to read the article or just skim over it. Try to use action verbs that evoke curiosity.
- Keep it consistent: Your newsletter frequency should be consistent. Whatever the frequency you decide, stick to it. Your readers will come to expect it.
Features Making Edraw the Best Newsletter Software:
- Easy to learn and easy to use. Just drag the ready-made shapes from the library pane and drop them on your page. In just a few minutes you can, without any professional drawing skill, make your own newsletter.
- Rich pre-made templates allow you to modify from existing structures, rather than start from scratch.
- A set of smart tools are provided for automatic formatting. You can easily arrange, rotate, group and align objects with these smart tools.
- A set of nice looking themes with advanced effects make it easy to change the whole diagram by changing the active theme with just a few clicks.
- Enhanced export features include BMP, JPEG, EMF, WMF, PDF, SVG, HTML, Word, PPT, PowerPoint and much more format.
- It's easy to add photos, images and edit text fields.
- All Edraw documents are vector graphic files with high clarity and available for reviewing and modifying.
Edraw includes some newsletter examples and templates to help you get started directly. You can open these examples and modify them to meet your requirement.
Business Newsletter Template
A simple business newsletter example created by Edraw that you can download and use as a template to assist your newsletter designs.
School Newsletter Template
Promotion Newsletter Template
A newsletter design template is elaborately prepared in vector format for your own designs. Click the hyperlinked picture to download it.