Flyer Software for Linux - Make Your Flyers Eye-Catching
Overview of Linux Flyer Software
Edraw flyer software for Linux is such an easy-to-use and smart flyer maker which provides a mass of pre-made flyer shapes and templates for users to drag, drop and edit for free. And its team cloud enables you to collaborate with your colleagues seamlessly.
Compatible with the most popular Linux distributions such as Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo and More.
Incomparable Features of Flyer Software for Linux
Below are key features of our Linux flyer software which other software can not compare with.
- More than 10000 built-in flyer symbols are provided and grouped into different categories for users to drag-and- drop and edit.
- Ever-increasing professionally designed flyer templates & examples are offered for users get a quick drawing start.
- Users are able to insert the pictures and trim them to any shapes they like with the cropping toolkit.
- Real-time collaboration and multiple file formats export enables users to collaborate and share with others conveniently.
- Users are free to enjoy a lifetime upgrade guarantee once buying a lifetime license.
Free Download Flyer Software to Create Attractive Flyers on Linux Easily:
Free Editable Flyer Shapes
Don’t feel like creating flyer shapes by yourselves? Never mind! Just switch to the left libraries of our Linux flyer software and you will find a large amount of flyer shapes grouped into different categories for ready reference. Drag, drop and edit those shapes as you wish! And users do not need worry if they can not find the shapes they want from built-in shapes since they can design their own shapes with prepared drawing tools.
Simple Steps to Create Flyer on Linux in Minutes
Follow below 4 simple steps and create your mind map on Linux with just a few seconds.
Step 1. Run Edraw, go to File menu > New > Presentation, and then open a blank drawing page by double clicking the icon Flyer.
Step 2. Switch to left libraries, drag proper flyer symbols from the category you like and drop on the drawing page. Just feel free to edit them to your needs.
Step 3. Add contents by double clicking the symbols or going to Home page and click Text to open a text block,, then click any blank area on the page to finish typing.
Step 4. Navigate to Page Layout and choose a theme from built-in themes that matches your topic best.
Step 5. Go back to File menu and click Save to save the flyer or hit Export & Send to export the flyer to commonly used file formats for sharing conveniently based on your own needs.
6 Golden Tips to Create Attractive Flyers
Following are top 5 tips to help you flyers stand out of the crowd.
- Take your message and edit it down to the crucial elements you need to convey.
- List the benefits or reasons in a prominent way why customer should choose you.
- Know your customers and ensure the messages you convey are in line with your potential customers.
- Use simple ribbons and beautiful images to make your flyers appealing.
- Make sure you have proofread the flyer before printing it out.
- Try to offer some discount to attract customers to take actions as soon as possible.
Here list several flyer examples designed by our flyer software for Linux and all of them are free to download, edit, print and share. So just choose the one interests you and customize the contents to make it your new flyer in minutes.
Flyer Example 1
Flyer Example 2
Flyer Example 3