Human Organs Diagrams - Free Download Human Organs Diagram Software!
Human Organs Diagram
Human Organs Diagram Software
Perfect human organs diagram creator allows users make outstanding human organs diagrams, anatomy diagrams and other learning materials for science projects. People who use human organs diagrams mostly are teachers, students, scientists, researchers, science learners, and educators, who are not probably good at drawing. That's why Edraw provides this easy-to-use tool for drawing novices to create great human organs diagrams, so that they can instantly use in their work or study, without the need to hire other people to do it.
As the picture shows below, it has a very intuitive and straightforward users interface, almost the same as Microsoft program. As long as you can handle Microsoft Word, you can surely operate this software. All the predefined vector human organs clip arts show on the left of the canvas. Simply drag any symbols you need and drop on the canvas. The symbols are in vector format, allowing you to resize, rotate and recolor.
Download a free trial and see first-hand how quickly and easily you can create great-looking human organs diagram.
Works on Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista and Citrix
Works on 32 and 64 bit Windows
Works on Mac OS X 10.2 or later
Popular Features of Human Organs Diagram Software
- Vector drawing package much better designed than Adobe Illustrator, having few bugs, equipped with user-friendly user interfaces
- Easy to use with predefined symbols and ready-made human organs illustration templates
- Auto-routing and auto-connection capabilities
- Can be used for some generic illustrations, too (can import SVG images, export SVG, PDF, EPS, PNG).
- Have extended capabilities for shading, color gradients, and transparency, a pre-requisite for good looking human organs illustrations
Human Organs Library
In the Human Organs Library, you can find pictures of eye, ear, mouth, nose, arm, leg, foot, throat, tooth, stomach, kidney, liver, lung, heart, intestine and vector bone structure of the human body. All the human organs symbols are vector and available to edit.
Label the Human Organs Diagram with Callout Symbols
As teaching materials, you always need to label terms and add descriptions to the human organs diagrams. With Edraw pre-made callouts symbol library, it's just one click away.
How to Create a Human Organs Diagram
- Open Edraw.
- Choose Science category under Available Templates. Double click the icon of Human Organs in the Templates window.
- From the opened Human Organs Library on the left of the canvas, drag and drop the necessary symbols.
- Select the shape, and drag control handles to resize it.
- From the Callouts Library, drag and drop suitable callout on your diagram, and double click the sample text to add your own text.