Graphic Design Software - Easiest Graphics Maker that Boost Creativity and Productivity
Significance of Unique Graphic Design
With tons of competitors out there, uniqueness is the key to stand out from the crowd. Whatever role you play, you need to do presentation from time to time. One of the most effective way to impress audience during presentation is to apply graphic materials. Many people are naturally attracted by those visually pleasing graphic design. Therefore, personalized, educational and easily comprehensible graphic design will surely enhance the effect of communication. In the business circle, people need characteristic graphic design to draw potential customers attention and get more transaction.
If you need amazing graphics and don't want to invest too much, just rely on Edraw - an all-in-one easy graphic design. It can produce hundreds kinds of graphics. Here are some examples.
Best Graphic Design Software
EdrawMax is a revolutionary infographic design tool. An increasing number of companies are taking advantage of the cost savings and efficiency it offers. With lots of examples and templates, supporting drag-and-drop functionalities, data import and export capacities, it is currently a globally popular drawing app. It is a cost-effective graphic editor used by design professionals and creative people worldwide, for creating diversified of graphics such as illustrations, icons, logos, diagrams, maps and web infographics. It helps you become more competitive by allowing you to:
- Design graphics quicker and more effectively
- Create graphics more easily and funnily
- Make your graphics more intelligent and interactive
- Gain unique graphic design like no other to stand out from the crowd
- Integrate your graphic designs with other Windows apps
- Share your graphics with more people easily on any platform
Free Download Graphic Design Software and View All Examples
All-in-One Diagram Software
- Superior file compatibility: Import and export drawings to various file formats, such as Visio
- Cross-platform supported (Windows, Mac, Linux, Web)
1 Program for Hundreds of Kinds of Graphics
From 1 single graphic design program, you can gain over 200 kinds of informative diagrams. They are well-designed, easily editable and board-room quality, at your fingertips. Listed below are a small part of the graphic materials Edraw can generate. Click relevant links for more detailed information.
- Mind Map: map and clarify ideas in a nonlinear way, presenting relationship between ideas.
- Flowchart: a diagrammatic representation that illustrates the sequence of operations to be performed to get the solution of a problem.
- Org Chart: a chart which represents the structure of an organization in terms of rank. The chart usually shows the managers and sub-workers who make up an organization. The chart also shows relationships between staff in the organization.
- Fishbone Diagram: figure out causes for a result from many perspective in a schematic diagram looking like fishbone.
- Data-driven Infographics: dig out insights from statistics analyzed and presented visually in shapes, lines or tables and so on. The most commonly used data-driven infographics include pie, bar, line, spider chart and so on.
- Benchmarking:a structured analytical tool for comparing your organization's work practices to the best similar practices you can identify in other organizations, and then incorporating the best ideas into your own processes.
1 App for Various Formats of Graphics
Once a drawing is created, it must be distributed to the people who need to use it. It is Built to Work Easily with Other Programs.
Put Edraw graphics into:
- Slide Show
- Adobe PDF format
Create Graphics More Efficiently
Edraw's drag-and-drop interface combine with our Smart Shapes technology, indicating that if someone can use a mouse, he can produce professional-quality graphics. Its ease of use means that even beginners can be instantly productive, and experienced users find it the most efficient way to create their graphics. Such power and ease of use result in increased productivity. Graphics are made more quickly and accurately. Less time is needed for learning manuals, saving tons of time.
Besides the predefined shapes, an extensive collection of templates and examples are also available. Users can get a jump start with these ready-made templates.
Lower Your Training and Support Costs
There are a number of costs that you must consider when implementing a software solution in your company. The three most important factors are the initial cost of the software, the cost of training and the cost of support. Edraw offers considerable advantages over traditional drawing software in all of these key areas. Before the introduction of Edraw, companies had to support many different graphics applications. In contrast to specialized CAD software, Edraw is priced consistently with other mainstream Windows applications. In many cases, Edraw is only one-tenth of the cost of high-end CAD software. This allows wider deployment and considerable cost savings over other solutions.
One of the most important costs is the training required to ensure that personnel in your company can effectively use the graphic design software you choose to implement. High-end software typically requires specialized training, and can take three to six months to learn. In contrast, most people are effectively using Edraw in just a few days due to its unparalleled ease of use.
Works on Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista and Citrix
Works on 32 and 64 bit Windows
Works on Mac OS X 10.11 or later