Electrical Drawing Software
- Part 1: What is an Electrical Drawing and How is it Used?
- Part 2: Electrical Drawing Software - Simple, Superior, Second to None
- Part 3: Create First-rate Electrical Diagrams with Edraw
- Part 4: Pre-Designed Electrical Diagram Examples to Get You Inspired
- Part 5: Exceed Your Expectation with EdrawMax
Also known as a wiring diagram, an electrical drawing would include all the technical and electrical components of a structure systematically. The visual representation usually follows standard symbols and sets so that the electric diagram can be understood by all. It can help professionals understand the overall electrical system, how to install it, or repair it.
Although there is no rule of thumb, a standard electric diagram would include the following components:
- The overall site plan of the structure with any electrical fittings for the external area
- The basic floor plan of the building with the major spots and positions of the electrical components
- The wiring diagram would include the entire electrical distribution in the system and its layout.
- Apart from the internal layout, it also includes switches, hubs, or any other electric component.
- Other things included in a wiring diagram are the main power, lines, line capacity, rating, fuses, grounding, generators, batteries, etc.
Since electrical drawings are pretty resourceful, they can be used in the following way:
- It provides the basic electrical layout in any building and is the first step in the process.
- Based on the electrical diagram, we can come up with the entire structure and provide a rough estimate to the client.
- An electrical drawing would help in the installation of the electrical wires and the set up of the entire system.
- Even after installation, a wiring diagram can be used in maintenance and repairing (or to calculate the load for extensions).
Here is a superior, powerful, and easy-to-use electrical drawing tool which helps to create professional-looking electrical drawings with no drawing skills required. Check out its user-friendly interface that is similar to MS style.
With Our Electrical Drawing Software, It's Ideal to Design:
- Basic Electrical Drawings
- Electrical Wiring Drawings
- Schematic Electrical Drawings
- Circuit Drawings
- Works on Windows 2000/2003/2008/Vista/7/8/10 (32bit/64 bit)
- Works on Mac OS X 10.11 and later
- Works on Linux operating system, including Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo, etc.
Our electrical drawing software will assist you in drawing your electrical diagrams with minimal effort and makes it very easy for beginners. Built-in electrical symbols and smart connectors help to present your electrical drawings, electrical schematic, wiring diagrams and blueprints in minutes.
Before starting to create a electrical drawing, here are some professinally-designed eletrical diagrams examples that can help you get inspired if you haven't drawn such diagrams before.
|Basic Electrical Diagram||General Electrical Diagram||Circuit Control Diagram|
|Semiconductor Electron Diagram||DC Output Diagram||Three-way Responder Diagram|
1) Circuit Diagram Creation - Fast
Electrical diagrams can be created extremely fast owe to the unique drag-and-drop functions. No other diagram software can match this feature! It will help you save tons of time using our tool as your electrical design software.
2) Symbols and Shapes - Endless
It provides more than ten thousand symbols and shapes that cover different fields, not just for electrical drawings. All symbols and shapes are pre-designed by our professional designers, which can help you create not only electrical diagrams but also other commonly-used graphics.
3) Alignment and Arrangement - Automatic
All you have to do is to imagine and draft, Edraw will do the rest hard work for you. Everything will be aligned and laid out perfectly and automatically with the auxiliary lines and snap & glue function.
4) Save and Export - Vector-Based
With a few clicks, you can save docs in your personal cloud, Google Drive and Dropbox without limitation. You won't be forced to buy extra Edraw for another device—everything can be exported as common file formats(PNG, JPEG, Word, Excel, PPT, Visio, HTML, etc).
5) Technical Support - Free
Get a question? Feel free to email us. Our awesome experts are ready to help you solve your problems.