Electrical Design Software
Create First-rate Electrical Diagrams
Edraw electrical design software will assist you in drawing your electrical diagrams with less effort and makes it pretty easy for beginners. Built-in electrical symbols and smart connectors efficiently help you create, modify, and document electrical drawings, electrical schematic, wiring diagrams and blueprints in electrical standards.
Best-of-Breed Electrical Diagram Software
EdrawMax: a swiss knife for all your diagramming need
- Effortlessly create over 280 types of diagrams.
- Provide various templates & symbols to match your needs.
- Drag and drop interface and easy to use.
- Customize every detail by using smart and dynamic toolkits.
- Compatible with a variety of file formats, such as MS Office, Visio, PDF, etc.
- Feel free to export, print, and share your diagrams.
- Works on Windows 2000/2003/2008/Vista/7/8/10 (32bit/64 bit)
- Works on Mac OS X 10.10 and later
- Works on Linux operating system, inluding Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo, etc.
With Our Electrical Design Software, It's Ideal to Design
- Electrical Wiring Diagrams
- Electrical Draft Diagrams
- Electrical CAD Diagrams
- Cable Routing Diagrams
- Electrical Panel Design Diagrams
- Electrical Drafting Diagrams
Get Started with Edraw Eletrical Design Software
1) Circuit Diagram Creation - Fast
Electrical diagrams can be created extremely fast owe to the unique drag-and-drop functions. No other diagram software can match this feature! It will help you save tons of time using our tool as your electrical design software.
2) Symbols and Shapes - Endless
It provides more than ten thousand symbols and shapes that cover different fields, not just for electrical drawings. All symbols and shapes are pre-designed by our professional designers, which can help you create not only electrical diagrams but also other commonly-used graphics.
3) Alignment and Arrangement - Automatic
All you have to do is to imagine and draft, Edraw will do the rest hard work for you. Everything will be aligned and laid out perfectly and automatically with the auxiliary lines and snap & glue function.
4) Save and Export - Vector-Based
With a few clicks, you can save docs in your personal cloud, Google Drive and Dropbox without limitation. You won't be forced to buy extra Edraw for another device—everything can be exported as common file formats(PNG, JPEG, Word, Excel, PPT, Visio, HTML, etc).
5) Technology support - Free
Get a question? Feel free to email us. Our awesome experts are ready to help you solve your problems.
Want to know how it works? Come and check this video tutorial to find how Edraw Max helps create an effective eletrical diagram of your own.
Basic Electrical Design Symbols
The following images show some basic electrical symbols such as ground, equi-potentiality, chassis, cell, battery, resister, attenuator, contact, capacitor, accumulator, crystal, fuse, source, transducer, inductor, etc.
The following images display some different types of electrical symbols that are used in various control systems.
Electrical Design Example
Edraw eletrical design software also provides massive built-in electrical diagram templates, which make it easier for engineers to construct any type of circuit diagram.