Automated Workflow Tool
Introduction of the Workflow Tool
Edraw is an easy workflow tool with auto-generation function. The workflows representing an organization's structure, such as information technology, teams, projects, and hierarchies, are all predefined elaborately. In this way, even novice users can draw workflow diagrams easily and quickly. They are smart shapes with floating action buttons, enabling auto connection. All templates and examples are available for free download, which can be transferred into various formats.
Edraw Max: a swiss knife for all your diagramming need
- Effortlessly create over 280 types of diagrams.
- Provide various templates & symbols to match your needs.
- Drag and drop interface and easy to use
- Customize every detail by using smart and dynamic toolkits.
- Compatible with a variety of file formats, such as MS Office, Visio, PDF, etc.
- Feel free to export, print and share your diagrams.
Features of the Workflow Tool
See the advantages of Edraw as a workflow tool below.
- Edraw has built in a set of nice-looking themes with advanced effects. It's easy to change the overall style by changing the active theme with only one click. You don't have to be an expert in designing to gain professional-looking results. Click here to learn How to Apply Themes.
- Some workflow shapes are 3D symbols with floating action buttons allowing easier connection. The flow process can be clearer and more visualized. See more detailed introduction about Workflow Shapes.
- All workflow diagrams made by Edraw are vector graphic files with high clarity and available for reviewing and modifying.
- A set of smart tools are provided for automatic formatting. You can easily arrange, rotate, group and align objects with these smart tools.
- Edraw offers various customization options, through which you can adjust line width, line color, line style, font size, font style, text color, and much more.
- It's easy to insert hyperlink, note and attachments.