Best UML Diagram Visio Alternative - with Richer Templates and Affordable
Edraw can be used as a solid Visio alternative for creating UML diagrams. Powerful yet cheap, it's proved to be the most cost-effective visio replacement.
If you are looking for a visio alternative for designing UML diagrams, it's time to try Edraw UML software. Its pre-made uml symbols and templates enable users to create more than nine types of uml diagram effortlessly, with no professional drawing skill required.
It Includes the Following Features You Might Be Seeking in Visio:
- It provides a drag and drop interface to draw any kind of UML diagram.
- It includes a comprehensive collection of UML symbols, with vector format.
- Automatic alignment for neat, crisp drawings.
- Effective connection of shapes with snap and glue feature.
- With many built-in themes available to choose; easy to make visually pleasing diagram.
- Easy to print or share. Support export for PDF, Html, Word, Visio, PNG, JPG, PPT, EPS, and many other formats.
These Reasons Makes Edraw More Competitive than Visio in Making UML Diagram:
1. Edraw contains more symbols and templates for UML diagrams.
Through a serious studying and researching, Edraw has added more UML drawing types and shapes. Here are three UML drawing types which you can find in Edraw, but can't find in Visio: UML Collaboration Diagram, UML Component Diagram, UML Deployment Diagram.
2. The price is much cheaper than Visio
Edraw offers a happy price together with a flexible license plan. If you choose the lifetime license, you just need to pay money for one time and enjoy life time upgrade, no subscription fees required. We also have a special price for students and educators.
3. One lisence, two computers allowed.
Purchasing Edraw, you can have the privilage to install two computers with one license.
4. Continuous release of new templates free to download.
Edraw users can get new templates and examples free of charge; while Visio users need to pay again to get new ones.
5. Provides better support than Visio
Any Email will be replied within 24 hours. Edraw's standard tech support is both legendary and free! You deal directly with experts, not someone reading your answers from the knowledgebase. Recognized by Deloitte and Touch as one of America's fastest growing companies, Edraw
Max is a dependable business partner that has been setting the standard
in software support for more than 10 years.
Edraw Could Open and Edit Visio Files
Don't worry if your workmates or others are using Visio. Edraw is completely compatible with Visio files. When someone sends a Visio file to you, you can open it with Edraw easily. Alternatively, you can also convert an Edraw file to VDX format, so that others could open.
Easy to Create:
- UML Sequence Diagram
- UML Component Diagram
- UML Class Diagram
- UML Collaboration Diagram
- UML Deployment Diagram
- UML State Diagram
- UML Activity Diagram
- UML Package Diagram
- UML Use Case Diagram
Learn - A genral introduction of all UML diagrams
Works on Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista and Citrix
Works on 32 and 64 bit Windows
Works on Mac OS X 10.2 or later
Create Professional-looking UML Diagrams
Edraw can be used as an easy and powerful UML diagramming tool with low price. It allows you to create professional UML diagrams to model system structure with pre-made shapes and smart tools.
Software Feature Comparison Between Visio and Edraw
How to Create Visio Computer Network Diagram