Garden Design Software Visio Alternative - Design Garden Plans on Mac, Windows, Linux
Garden Design Software Alternative to Visio
As an all-in-one Garden Design Software Alternative to Visio, Edraw provides you a large collection of editable vector garden symbols and examples. You can create your own garden designs in minutes. Unlike Visio, this software is cross-platform supported, it works well on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Furthermore, its export feature allows you to 1 click export the file to PDF, PPT, Word, Visio, PNG, etc or upload it to Cloud or publish it online after the drawing finished.
Download Garden Design Software to Create Garden Plans on Mac, Windows, Linux:
Why Edraw Is the Best Visio Alternative for Garden Design
- Rich diagram types supported, much more powerful than Visio.
- Features such as "drag and drop", "auto alignment and spacing", etc help create garden designs easily.
- Effective connection of shapes with snap and glue feature.
- Support adding hyperlinks, attachments and notes.
A variety of free templates can be edited and customized to personalize your garden design.
- it supports big-size, complicated and multi-page drawings.
- Advanced service with a much cheaper price.
- Capable in printing or sharing. Support export for PDF, Html, Word, Visio, PNG, JPG, PPT, EPS, and many other formats.
- Collaboration supported. Users can upload the file to Team Cloud or Personal Cloud for sharing or real-time communication.
Comparison Between Visio and Edraw
Design Garden Plans with This Visio Alternative
It just takes four simple steps to design a garden plan with this Garden Design Software Visio Alternative.
- Run the software, go to File menu > New > Floor Plan and then double click Garden Design to open a new drawing page.
- Hit Page Layout tab and click "Page Size" to set the drawing size as you need.
- Drag and drop proper symbols from left libraries to the drawing page. You can also edit, mirror, rotate, move and expand or shrink them if necessary.
- Click Save on File tab to save the design as default format .eddx, or hit Export & Send to export it to some common formats like .jpg, .png, etc.
Use the Software as Other Visio Alternatives:
As a versatile Visio alternative, it's not only used for garden design, but also for floor plan, flowchart, network, data flow, workflow, org chart, uml, network, fishbone diagram, etc.