Organizational Chart Alternative to Visio for Mac
You can discover many org chart Visio alternatives for Windows, but only a few could also work on Mac. To benefit Mac users, Edraw has released a Mac version allowing users to create organizational charts easily on Mac OS X system. It has a similar interface as Visio, yet some features are even more powerful than Visio.
Download Org Chart Software for Mac
Visio-Like Organizational Chart Software
Edraw is a vector based org chart maker containing similar features with Visio that helps easily design organizational charts with ready-made symbols and templates. The design process has been speeded and simplified by advanced tools and quality pre-made materials. The interface assembles Microsoft Word, thus very easy to understand. With this Visio like tool, users can develop professional organizational chart in a way faster than you think.
Comparison of Organizational Chart Features
Why Edraw is a Solid Visio Alternative for Organizational Chart
There are plenty of valid reasons for why you'd want to use Edraw as the Visio alternative. Below is a brief sum-up:
- Automatic drawing with floating buttons.
- Includes dozens of pre-made org chart templates.
- Similar interface as word, easy to learn.
- Support automatic layout of the org chart.
- One click to add personal photos on the card shape.
- Be able to manage personal data by add and edit data fields.
- Support data import. Through importing a data file to build org chart.
- Support real-time collaboration.
- Capable in printing or sharing. Support export for PDF, Html, Word, Visio, PNG, JPG, PPT, EPS, and many other formats.
- Massive diagram types supported. Ready for more than 200 diagrams, more powerful than Visio.
- Advanced service with a much cheaper price.
Use the Software as Other Visio Alternatives for Mac:
You can use this Visio replacement not only for organizational chart, but also for network diagram, flowchart, mind map, floor plan, project chart, uml diagram, etc.
How to Create Perfect Organizational Chart On Mac
Organizational Chart can be easily created on Mac using Edraw. You can free download the trial version to see its powerful functions first. You will discover many practical organizational chart templates in the software, together with useful tutorial materials that help develop a perfect organizational chart smoothly.
- Start Edraw, open an organizational chart drawing page.
- The organizational chart symbols library will open automatically on the left, which contains lots of card shapes.
- Choose a card shape you like and pull it on the canvas. Add more shapes using the floating buttons on the shape.
- Apply a layout style from the Layout gallery under Organizational Chart menu.
- Double click on the default text area to type your own text in. Define more fields through Define Fields button.
Or you can save the employee information in a file, and by importing this file in the software, you can generate an org chart instantly.
When an organizational chart is done, many export options give you various choices to share your work in other formats.