Flowchart Alternative to Microsoft Visio for Mac
There are lots of Visio alternative products for Windows, but only a few could also work on Mac. To benefit Mac users, Edraw has newly released a flowchart Mac version allowing users to create flowchart easily on OS X system.
Download Flowchart Software to Create Flowchart on Mac
Visio-Like Flowchart Software
Edraw is a vector-based diagramming software containing similar features with Visio that helps easily create flowchart with built-in symbols and templates. The flowchart symbols are extensive, accurate, and customizable. It has a similar Microsoft's Ribbon interface, which is not hard to get accustomed pretty quickly. With this Visio like tool, users can develop professional flowchart in a way faster than you imagine.
Comparison of Flowchart Features
Why Edraw is a Perfect Visio Alternative for Flowchart on Mac
A lot of solid reasons prove that Edraw is an effective replacement of Visio.
- Drag-and-drop based interface to draw any kind of flowchart and other diagrams.
- With complete collection of flowchart symbols, in vector format.
- Automatic alignment for neat, crisp drawings.
- Connect shapes automatically with action buttons.
- Can produce professional and visual-pleasing diagram by applying built-in themes.
- Capable in printing or sharing. Support export for PDF, Html, Word, Visio, PNG, JPG, PPT, EPS, and many other formats.
- Support large size and multiple-page flowcharts.
- Massive diagram types supported. Ready for more than 200 diagrams, more powerful than Visio.
- Offers advanced service with a much cheaper price.
- Support cloud data storage and real-time collaboration.
How to Create Outstanding Flowchart
Creating a flowchart on Mac is just a few steps away. Free download the trial version and discover its amazing convenience in making flowcharts. To help users with a quick start, many practical flowchart templates are ready to use in the software, together with useful tutorial materials that help develop a perfect flowchart smoothly. Here shows the brief steps:
- Start Edraw, open a flowchart drawing page.
- A flowchart symbol library containing the whole set of standard flowchart symbols will open automatically on the left.
- Drag useful shapes and drop onto the canvas to start drawing.
- Connect shapes using action buttons, and customize the shapes by applying colors or quick styles.
- Drag and drop "Titles" and "Backgrounds" from the predefined libraries to make the flowchart more visual enticing.
- Apply a theme for professional quality result.
- Export the diagram to other formats by clicking the Export and Send button on File menu.
For detailed instructions, please click Flowchart Video Tutorial.
Use the Software as Other Visio Alternatives for Mac:
Besides flowchart, the software also does well on mind map, org chart, floor plan, infographics, fishbone diagram, timeline, network diagram, and so on.