Create Gantt Chart for MS Word in 60 seconds through easy drags and clicks. Get started as fast as possible with premade shapes or ready-made word Gantt chart templates. It can work on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. At a lower price, you can experience more. Test it for free for 30 days.
What does a Gantt Chart do?
Gantt charts are useful for planning and guiding projects. It helps with the following aspects:
1. Showing when each activity starts and ends
- 2. Showing how long each activity is scheduled to last.
- 3. Understanding critical paths of a project and planning resources.
- 4. Presenting tasks in a sequential order.
- 5. Illustrating milestones showing the key events of the project.
Using Easy Software to Make Word Gantt Chart
Make interesting and compelling Gantt chart for Word instantly, which is hard to gain in Word.
Our software makes it easy for anyone to create Gantt charts in Word format. This is hard to achieve if you only rely on Word. With this easy-to-use and automatic Gantt chart software, you will be able to "Gantt in 60 seconds". We have got many things ready, such as the premade shapes, task tables and Gantt chart templates. You just need to type, drag and click. So simple.
Download Awesome Gantt Chart Software:
Basic Steps to Create Gantt Chart
To save time, you can get started in the fastest way from ready-to-use examples. Alternatively, use the premade shapes. To have a detailed guide, click How to Create Gantt Chart.
- Open Edraw; Click Project Management and then double click Gantt.
- Drag out a Gantt shape as the task table.
- In the pop up dialogue box, define the project setting including Date Format and so on.
- Right click any area on the table except the first row to insert new tasks.
- Move or/and drag the bar to set its Start and Finish Date or type the data in the table.
- Drag the beginning of the task bar to set complete rate. Alternatively, enter the completed percentage.
- Create links to specify the dependencies between the project tasks.
- Export it to Word format under File tab by clicking Export & Send.
Note: The exported Word files can also be edited.
Word Gantt Chart Templates
Want more creative ideas for your Gantt chart? Abundant premade Gantt chart templates are offered to help users make professional-looking Gantt chart. Everything becomes extremely simple with our Gantt chart templates. They are easily editable, high on readability and rich on visuals.
You may also like:
The templates work in word versions from Word 2010 on.