How to Create an Inventory List Form
Make a beautiful inventory list that you can print and share in minutes - even if you've never created one before.
Start an Inventory List Drawing Page
Edraw can be used as an excellent inventory list software coming with extensive built-in form templates. When you open a new drawing page, all the pre-designed shapes will automatically show on the left.
1. On the File menu, point to New.
2. Click Forms from the Template Category, and then select Inventory List icon.
3. Double click the Inventory List icon to start a new drawing page.
1. Insert a table.
You can finish this step through two ways:
1. Insert a table under the Insert tab.
2. Drag and drop a ready-made table template from the Form Library.
2. Edit content and customize the table.
1. Double click a cell to edit text.
2. Move the borders to adjust table width and height.
3. Drag mouse to select one cell or multiple cells, then click Fill button to fill colors.
4. Change fonts under Font toolbar.
3. Add company logo and company information.
1. From the Form library, drag and drop the Logo symbol, then from the floating button, click Replace Logo.
2. Drag and drop company address and company contact information tables, then fill in your own information.
4. Layout the inventory list form.
Every single element can be dragged and dropped to anywhere of the canvas you like, even tables. This feature enables users to freely lay out the format with no hassle. You lay out the inventory list form whatever style you prefer. Below is a well-designed inventory list template available for download. Click this link to discover more inventory list templates.
Sales Invoice Template
How to Create Invoice
Quote Form Software
Expense Report Form Software
Fax Cover Sheet
Sales Form Making Software