Free Concept Mapping Software - Freeware
Introduction to Concept Map
A concept map is a type of graphic organizer used to help students organize and represent knowledge of a subject. Concept maps begin with a main idea (or concept) and then branch out to show how that main idea can be broken down into specific topics.
Concept Map Software
Click Here to Free Download our Concept Mapping Software
To be successful, one should know that," The devil is in the details and the death is at the speed." Sometimes, neglecting one small detail can lead to failure. But you don't need to worry, Edraw can help you focus on details as well as the big picture. It can even increase your productivity and creativity by visually organizing your ideas onto a concept map.
Benefits of Concept Mapping
Edraw concept mapping for your team, for all visual thinkers out there - this is an app you can apply to:
• Plan projects
• Improve presentations by displaying information in a visually appealing way
• Brainstorm, manipulate ideas and concepts with great ease and flexibility
• Spark inspiration for creative work
• Explain difficult concepts in details
• Helps understand and communicate knowledge effectively
• Manage activities and classes especially for teachers
• Promotes active note taking, thinking, and learning skills particularly for students
• Fosters inquiry and problem solving
• Accelerate work or production efficiency
• And more!
Cool Advantages of Edraw Mind Map
Ready-Made Symbols for Mind Map
There are a broad and growing variety of carefully designed templates. And they
are added every day. So there is bound to be one that fits your project. The
following templates include some logical shapes to draw a concept map.
Smart Concept Mapping Guide
Topics do automatically connect when you drag them from the Shapes library. So you need not to connect topics one by one. To begin, drag a Shape out onto the drawing page. The smart guide will show. This will save you tons of hours in the long run.
Automatic Layout Making Mind Map Drawing Easier
Edraw layout algorithms enable the clear presentation of mind maps with the different automatic mind map layout styles. Experience the difference and convenience with Edraw.
Start from Concept Map Examples
To efficiently create a mind map, it is best to start work from the pre-defined concept map templates and examples. Choose your preferred template, modify it and make it your own.
You can choose to use:
Concept Mapping Freeware - Edraw Mind Map
Professional Version Concept Map Creator - Edraw Max
Edraw software will assist you in drawing your concept mapping with minimal effort and makes it very easy for beginners. Built-in shapes and smart connector tools present the concepts and relationship faster and work smarter.
Basic Functionalities of Concept Mapping Software
- Creating nodes of concepts or propositions
- Supports link to website, link to nodes, link to text
- Links can add text
- Formatting nodes, links and labels
- Toggling between map and outline modes
- A document can have multiple pages
- Lots of pre-designed callouts
- Exporting a concept map as an image, pdf, word, svg and ppt
- Spelling check
- Slideshow play mode
Concept Mapping Examples
The following are some concept mapping examples created by Edraw max.
Works on Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista and Citrix
Works on 32 and 64 bit Windows
Works on Mac OS X 10.2 or later