Easy Concept Map Drawer - Make Concept Maps Fast
Used as a learning and teaching technique, concept map visually illustrates the relationships between concepts and ideas in order to enrich students' understanding and comprehension of a new concept. Most concept maps engage students in thinking about one question in several ways. Edraw software is a wonderful concept map drawer with many built-in concept map symbols which enable you to make concept maps fast.
To know more about concept map diagram, please go to complete concept map diagram guide page to get information.
Easy Concept Map Drawer
What's a concept map?
Concept map is a kind of graphical tool for organizing and representing knowledge. People like designers, engineers, technical writers, educators and more use it to organize and structure knowledge.
Why concept map is important?
1. Concept maps are easy to construct and can be used within any content area to organize information and message.
2. With a concept map, people can often grasp ideas much more quickly than by reading them in an article or book.
3. Concept map help your audience easily make meaningful connections between the main idea and other information.
4. Concept map can be used to illustrate any type of system, from a plan for a city neighborhood to how an ecosystem functions.
How to Create a Concept Map via Concept Map Drawer?
First, identify the general topic that you are interested in. Second, brainstorm on the general topic and list all the concepts and themes that are related to the topic on a large piece of paper. Keep the concepts as concise as possible. Third, use concept map drawer, write the main theme in the center of the page. Then take the other concepts identified in the brainstorming and connect them to the center concept. Finally, look at the organizational patterns to see if the pieces fit together and check if there is anything missing.
Concept map in education is a powerful way for students to reach high levels of cognitive performance. A concept map is also not just a learning tool, but an ideal evaluation tool for educators measuring the growth of and assessing student learning. As students create concept maps, they reiterate ideas using their own words and help identify incorrect ideas and concepts; educators are able to see what students do not understand, providing an accurate, objective way to evaluate areas in which students do not yet grasp concepts fully. Learn How to Create a Good Concept Map.
Main Features in Concept Map Drawer
Print: When a concept map is done, it's easy to print and share with more people. On the file menu, point to Print to set for print options. You can change settings with fewer clicks and see the print preview in real time.
Export: Edraw concept drawer offers support for exporting your diagram to various formats, including Microsoft Office, PDF, and many other graphic formats. On the File menu, point to Export & Send for Export options.
More Features About Concept Map Drawer
- Built in a set of nice looking themes with advanced effects. It's easy to change the whole diagram by changing the active theme with just a few clicks. You don't have to be professional in designing.
- All documents are vector graphic files with high clarity and available for reviewing and modifying.
- A set of smart tools are provided for automatic formatting. You can easily arrange, rotate, group and align objects.
- Offers various customization options, using which you can adjust line width, line color, line style, font size, font style, text color, and much more.
- Easy to add photos, images and edit text fields.