Why Edraw is Better than Lucidchart?
Edraw is professional in making hundreds of diagrams in a way faster and easier than Lucidchart does. Anyone who has tried the two will definitely choose Edraw, because it saves you time and produces better results.
- Edraw is easier to learn as the interface is similar to Microsoft Programs. As long as you can use a Microsoft Word, you can handle Edraw.
- Once installed, you can use it at anytime, regardless of internet connection.
- Edraw works faster and runs smoothly all the time.
- You don't have to wait for loading symbols.
- It contains larger amount of symbols which cover the most needed elements.
- It connects shapes automatically and saves your time. With Lucidchart, you need to connect shapes on your own.
- When you add, delete or move shapes, everything around realigns automatically.
- It has quick buttons to help you align and distribute shapes fast.
- You don't have to login your user name and password to get started each time.
- 200+ drawing types available, capable in versatile diagram designs.
- Thousands of templates are provided for quick start.
- It's fully integrated to Microsoft Office; you can add its drawings to Microsoft documents or export to Microsoft files.
- Edraw makes exporting diagrams easier than Lucidchart.
- Edraw is much cheaper than Lucidchart. Through a one-time payment you can own it forever.
- Edraw is safer to use as it works behind the firewall.
Download a free trial and enjoy endless benefits in diagramming.
Choose Online or Desktop?
Comparison Edraw vs Visio
Great Visio Alternative
General Diagram Types in Edraw