Easy Architecture Diagram Software
Use architecture diagram software to create excellent architecture diagrams for software architectures, application architectures and system architectures in minutes.
What Does an Architecture Diagram Do?
Architecture diagram can help system designers and developers visualize the high-level, overall structure of their system or application, in order to ensure the system meets their users' needs. Using architecture diagram, you can also describe patterns that are used throughout the design. It's somewhat like a blueprint that you use as a guide, so that you and your colleagues can discuss, improve, and follow.
Architecture Diagram Software
Edraw Architecture Diagram Software provides an easy solution for making architecture diagrams in your software system development process. With extensive premade drawing shapes and a straightforward users interface, you can easily make system architecture diagrams, software architecture diagrams, application architecture diagrams, website system architecture diagrams, uml diagrams and much more. A large amount of premade shapes allow you to choose, including 2D shapes, 3D shapes, highlight shapes, solid geometry shapes, arrow shapes and commonly used symbols. With only a few clicks you can finish a good-looking and organized architecture diagram and proceed your following work.
Download a free trial and see first-hand how quickly and easily you can create great-looking architecture diagrams.
Works on Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista and Citrix
Works on 32 and 64 bit Windows
Works on Mac OS X 10.2 or later
Features of the Excellent Architecture Diagram Tool
- Straightforward interface, easy to use, no need to learn.
- Just drag the ready-made shapes and drop them on your page.
- One click to align, distribute, same size, and group shapes.
- Rich pre-made templates allow you to modify from existing templates, rather than start from scratch.
- Enhanced export features include BMP, JPEG, EMF, WMF, PDF, SVG, HTML, Word,
PowerPoint and much more formats.
- Easy to add photos, images and edit text fields.
- Nice-looking themes make it easy to change the whole diagram with just a few clicks.
Architecture Diagram Symbols
A group of vector, built-in architecture diagram symbols for instant use. Just drag and drop them to finish your design quickly. All symbols are editable and sharable. Here are some examples.
A Simple Guide for Making Architecture Diagram
First start Edraw, from Available Templates, click Basic Diagram, then double click Blank Drawing to get into the drawing page.
Most Commonly Used Libraries for Architecture Diagram:
Basic Drawing Shapes (from General category)
Common Shapes (from General category)
Arrow Shapes (from General category)
Highlight Shapes (from General category)
Symbols (from Mind Map category)
Tips and Skills:
- To open a library, click the Library button on the top left corner, and from the drop-down list, choose an appropriate category and open.
- To align shapes, select all the shapes that you want to align, and click Align button under Home Tab. Use Tab key to switch the referenced shape.
- To distribute shapes, select all the shapes that you want to align, and click Distribute button under Home Tab. Use Tab key to switch the referenced shape.
- To add text on a shape, double click a shape and edit text.
- To add an independent text block, click Text button on the Home tab, choose Text Block Tool, and use mouse to drag a text block anywhere you want.
- To fill a shape, there are three options:
1. Go to Fill button under Home tab.
2. Go to Quick Style Bar under Home tab.
3. Go to quick color bar on the bottom of the canvas. (Note: The color you use from this bar will not change with the theme.
- To apply a theme, go to Page Layout tab, Theme gallery.
A Company Portal System Architecture Example
Below is a simple system architecture example created with Edraw. An system architecture diagram like this only cost a few minutes. Edraw helps you save time and enhance your work efficiency maximumly.
More Architecture Diagram Examples
Software Architecture Example
On the left presents a software architecture template, which is available to download and edit.
Web Portal Architecture Diagram
Anyone need this 3D website system architecture diagram can click the picture and get the download link.