Make a Perfect Seating Plan Quickly
What's a seating plan?
Seating Plan, is a kind of diagram which determines where people should take their seats. A well planned seating plan is important for holding an event where every guest or customer feels relaxed and comfortable. Moreover, a good seating plan can avoid some people rushing for the ‘good' seats which will bring the other people some unnecessary troubles. Read ultimate seating plan tutorial to get more details.
Why seating plan is important?
1. In school, seating plan creates an important part of the teaching environment and can shape the way students learn.
2. In wedding dinner, seating plan can help to ensure that everyone's dinner companions share common interests.
3. In the train, air plane and steamboat, etc., seating plan helps to maintain a good public order and practice.
4. In the cinema, theatre, lecture hall, etc,., seating plan makes sure every one can enjoy the performance.
How to Create a Seating Plan?
Start with the Exact Template
In Edraw, the Seating Plan Template helps you easily create seating plans using many built-in symbols. Double click the template from Engineering Category on the starting page to enter the drawing page. You will discover abundant symbols and easy-to-use tools available for seating plans.
Use Standard Built-in Symbols
Edraw includes lots of vector seating plan symbols created from different international standards. In Edraw library, all seating plan symbols are classified into groups as Dimensioning; Wall, Shell and Structure; Sofas and Chairs, etc., which you can easily use to depict room, vertical wall, seat sofa, corner sofa and more. Go to Seating Plan Symbols page to have a general knowledge about the symbols.
1. On the File menu, point to New, point to Floor Plans, and double click Seating Plan template. A new drawing page will open.
2. Go to the library pane on the left of the canvas. From Sofas and Chairs, drag sofas or chairs shapes onto the canvas.
3. Use Dimensioning; Wall, Shell and Structure shapes to better display the layout of the seating.
Print: When a seating plan is done, it's easy to print and share with more people. On the file menu, point to Print to set for print options. You can change settings with fewer clicks and see the print preview in real time.
Export: Edraw offers support for exporting your diagram to various formats, including Microsoft Office, PDF, and many other graphic formats. On the File menu, point to Export & Send for Export options.
More Features Make Edraw the Best Choice
- Edraw has built in a set of nice looking themes with advanced effects. It's easy to change the whole diagram by changing the active theme with just a few clicks. You don't have to be professional in designing.
- All Edraw documents are vector graphic files with high clarity and available for reviewing and modifying.
- A set of smart tools are provided for automatic formatting. You can easily arrange, rotate, group and align objects.
- Edraw offers various customization options, using which you can adjust line width, line color, line style, font size, font style, text color, and much more.
- Easy to add photos, images and edit text fields.