Linux Laboratory Equipment Shapes Software
Laboratory Equipment Shapes Software for Linux - Introduction
Looking for a laboratory equipment drawing tool with high flexibility and minimal learning curve, This Linux Laboratory Equipment Shapes Software is highly recommended. Its rich built-in laboratory equipment symbols and examples make it easier than ever to create laboratory equipment diagram.
Simply Free Download This Laboratory Equipment Drawing Software and Create Laboratory Equipment Diagrams on Linux:
Compatible with Linux system including Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo and more.
Features of This Linux Laboratory Equipment Shapes Software
- A large collection of laboratory equipment templates and examples.
- An advanced application for creating 3D graphics and more for the sciences. You have full control over the 3D graphics, including text, distance, angle.
- Various vector laboratory equipment symbols are available.
- Seamless integration with MS programs.
- No drawing skill or experience is required. This software automatically aligns and arranges everything to look perfect.
- Collaboration supported. You are able to directly upload the file to the "Team Cloud" for sharing with colleagues.
Laboratory Equipment Shapes
A large number of laboratory equipment shapes are provided in this software, You can find any shapes you need, such as dropper, gas jar, beaker, flasks, test tube, measuring cylinder, separator funnel, crucible, alcohol burner, condenser, iron stage, etc. You are allowed to edit, resize and customize those shapes.
Easy Guide to Create Laboratory Equipment Diagrams on Linux
Following simple steps to create laboratory equipment diagrams on Linux are for your reference:
- Open a laboratory equipment diagram design page. Navigate to "File" menu > "Science". Double click the "Laboratory Equipment" icon to open a blanking drawing page or you can also select a built-in example.
- Add laboratory equipment shapes. Drag and drop shapes from the left library to the drawing page.
- Enter text. Double click the shape to type the word.
- Save or export the completed diagram. Click "Save" on "File" tab to save the file as the default eddx format, or choose "Save as" on "File tab" to save as other formats such as jpg, png, pdf, html, ppt, etc.
Laboratory Equipment Examples
Here are just three laboratory equipment examples created by this program, You can free download and modify this them for your own use. You can also print and share those examples.