Best Linux PFD Software - Smartest Way to Create Process Flow Diagram
PFD Software for Linux - Overview
The PFD Software for Linux is a professional tool for user to create eye-catching, easy-to-read process flow diagrams in minutes. Thanks to its built-in free pfd templates and examples, you can start the design quickly without drawing skills required. Templates & examples in this program are editable, you can resize and customize them if needed.
Simply Free Download This PFD Program and Create Process Flow Diagrams on Linux:
Compatible with Linux system including Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo and More.
Key Features of This Linux PFD Software
- A variety of pre-made process flow diagram template are available for quick creation and time-saving.
- 6000 vector symbols are provided in this software, which help beautify your creation.
- Export abilities make it easy to share your design. It supports exporting the diagrams to PDF, Word, Html, Visio, PPT, BMP, PNG and so on.
- Various theme options enable you to change the pfd theme in one click.
- Collaboration supported. You are able to directly upload the file to the "Team Cloud" for sharing with colleagues.
Process Flow Diagram Symbols
This tool provides users a large number of free editable vector process flow diagram symbols like instrument shapes, indicator, odometer, pressure gauge, flowmeter, thermometer, shared indicator, temp transmitter, temp recorder, temp controller, flow indicator, flow transmitter, flow recorder, flow controller, level indicator, etc. Simply drag and drop those symbols from the left library to the design.
Easy Guide to Create A Process Flow Diagram on Linux
Just take a look at following simple steps to create a process flow diagram on Linux:
- Open a pfd drawing page. Go to"File" menu > "Engineering". Double click "Process Flow Diagram" to open a blanking drawing page or you can select a ready-to-use example you prefer to get started quickly.
- Add standard built-in symbols. Drag and drop process flow diagram symbols from the left library to the design page.
- Connect symbols. Drag a pipeline from the "Connection Shape" onto the drawing page to connect the pfd symbols.
- Enter text. Double click the shape to type the text content.
- Save or export the process flow diagram. Click "Save" on "File" tab to save the completed pfd as the default eddx format, or choose "Save as" on "File tab" to save as other formats such as jpg, png, pdf, html, ppt, etc.
Ultimate guide: how to create professional process flow diagrams.
Here are some process flow diagram examples made by our Linux PFD Software. Users can free download, edit, share and print them.