Linux Map Software - Make Different Maps in Minutes
Map Software for Linux - Overview
This program is an all-in-one map design tool for Linux. With which, users can create geo map for Africa, Australian, America, Europe, or city subway map, or local map even 3D maps. Especially, its built-in free templates and examples greatly simplify your design process.
Simply Free Download This Map Drawing Software and Create Maps on Linux:
Compatible with Linux system including Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo and More.
Benefits of This Linux Map Software
- An extensive collection of directional map, subway, geo templates and examples.
- Create maps easily with pre-made vector different kinds of map symbols.
- Seamless cooperation with colleagues for Edraw's compatibility with MS programs.
- Flexibility of layout, data import and data export (PDF, JPG, GIF, BMP, and HTML format, etc).
- No drawing skill or experience is required. This software automatically aligns and arranges everything to look perfect!
- Collaboration supported. You are able to directly upload the file to the "Team Cloud" for sharing with colleagues.
There are more than 8000 vector symbols provided in this Linux map design tool such as directional map symbols, subway map symbols, geo map symbols. Those symbols are free and editable. You can customize it as you like.
Directional Map Symbols
Subway Map Symbols
Geo Map Symbols
Basic Guide to Create A Map on Linux
Simply have a check at basic steps to create a map on Linux:
- Open a map design page. Go to "File" menu > "Map". Double click the map category icon you want to open a blanking drawing page or you can select an existing example to get started quickly.
- Add map symbols. Drag and drop map symbols from the left library to the drawing page.
- Enter text. Double click the shape to type the text content.
- Save or export the map diagram. Click "Save" on "File" tab to save the completed map diagram as the default eddx format, or choose "Save as" on "File tab" to save as other formats such as jpg, png, pdf, html, ppt, etc.