How to Create UML Diagrams for Online Polling System
Online polling system is a system which is implemented to make the voting system easy for both polling and also for the administrators to view and check the result for each area individually. It mainly aims to reduce the complexity and cost of the election process.
A UML use case diagram is a diagram which models the behavior of a system and helps to capture the requirements of the system. It also identifies the interaction between the system and its actors.
Steps to Create UML Diagrams for Online Polling Systems
Edraw is such a professional and smart UML diagram software which enables users to be hands-free and finish following steps with just several clicks.
- Start Edraw, go to Software and double click UML Model Diagram to open a blank drawing page.
- Drag relevant UML symbols from UML Use Case Diagram in the left libraries and drop on the drawing page.
- Double click the symbols to add information and finish typing by click any blank area on the page.
- Choose proper connector from left libraries to connect UML symbols.
- Navigate to Page Layout and select the theme you like from various built-in themes if you are not satisfied with the current one.
- Click Save on File tab to save the diagram as the default format .eddx. Or choose Save as on File tab to save as other formats. You can also choose to save in local files or save in your Cloud.
- Hit Export & Send under File to export the uml diagram as images, word, pdf , web documents, Visio and so on.
Below is the created UML diagram for online polling system.
Usages of UML Use Case Diagrams
Except for use uml use case diagram to create diagrams for online polling system, it also can be used in following places.
- Use it to model a business before starting a project.
- Use it to capture the system requirements while gathering requirements.
- Use its use case and actors to identify the classes that the system requires during the analysis and design processes.
Software to Create UML Diagrams for Online Polling Systems
Edraw UML Diagram Software almost makes everything ready and users need not to do too much that’s why it stands out from so many diagram programs.
- It provides a large quantity of standard UML symbols for users to drag-and-drop and does not require any drawing skills.
- It also offers numerous UML templates for users to download free and edit contents to get a new diagram within several clicks. Templates can also be printed conveniently.
- Inserting data by adding hyperlinks, note, and attachments is supported to make UML diagrams more resourceful and interesting.
More UML Diagrams Types
Except from UM Luse case, Edraw UML diagram software is professional for creating UML deployment diagram, UML component diagram, UML activity diagram, UML class diagram, UML state chart, UML package diagram, and etc.