Wiring Plan Software for Linux - Make Wiring Plans Easily
Overview of Linux Wiring Plan Software
Edraw Wiring Plan Software for Linux is an easy- to-use tool to design wiring plans for home, basement, etc. With its intuitive, drag-and-drop drawing function, you can draw the wiring plans in minutes. Furthermore, you are allowed to export the completed wiring plan to JPG, PDF and other format for sharing or print it out directly.
Compatible with the most popular Linux distributions such as Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo and More.
Free Download Wiring Plan Software for Linux to Create Wiring Plans Easily:
Features of Wiring Plan Software for Linux
- It's compatible with Microsoft Office and Visio.
- It works well on Mac, Windows and Linux platforms.
- Lots of built-in wiring plan symbols are available for you to drag and drop to the drawing page.
- Be able to draw symbols on your own with "Pen" tool.
- Easy to add texts, annotations, and tags to the symbols.
- User-friendly. It supports "drag and drop", "snap and glue", "auto alignment and spacing", etc.
- Built-in editable wiring plan templates make you start quickly. You can edit all contents on these templates as you desire.
- Various export options. Once the wiring plan finished, users can export the files to other format such as SVG, HTML, Word, PPT, PDF and so on.
- Real time collaboration supported. You can upload the completed wiring plan to Team Cloud for sharing.
Open this Wiring Plan Tool for Linux, you will find a variety of free wiring plan symbols such as lights, outlets, switches and other appliances. Just drag and drop those shapes to your design. Plus, a set of drawing tool for users to design their own shapes and save for future use.
Basic Steps to Create Wiring Plans on Linux
Follow are 4 simple steps to create your wiring plan on Linux.
- Choose a wiring plan template to get started. Go to "File" menu > "New" > "Floor Plan". Double click "Electrical and Telecom" to open a blank drawing page or select an existing template you want.
- Add symbols. Drag and drop symbols from the left library to the design.
- Connecting the Symbols. You can either use the curved connector button from the toolbar, or use a wire symbol in the Electrical and Telecom library.
- Export or save the completed wiring plans. Click "File" tab > "Save" to save the file as the default eddx format, or you can choose "Save as" on "File" tab to export to other formats such as jpg, png, pdf, html and so on. You can also print the file, simply go to the "File" menu > Print to set for print option.
Read more: How to make a home wiring plan
Wiring Plan Examples
Here just listed three professional wiring plan examples created by our wiring plan software on Linux. Simply free download and customize them to create your own wiring plans if needed.