Linux Bar Chart Software - Draw Your Own Bar Charts As You Desire
Bar Chart Software for Linux - Introduction
Edraw Bar Chart Software for Linux offers you an effective solution to create bar charts quickly by starting from existing templates. Especially, it comes with a large collection of free vector shapes and automatic tools, which make the design fast and easy.
Free Download This Bar Chart Tool and Create Bar Charts on Linux:
Compatible with Linux system including Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo and More.
Benefits of This Linux Bar Chart Software
- Built-in free templates and examples are available for you to draw bar charts easily. They are all editable, you can edit and customize your own design easily.
- Smart tools assist you draw the diagram fast.
- A set of nice-looking themes with advanced effects. You are allowed to change the whole diagram by changing the active theme with just a few clicks.
- Easy to add photos, images and edit text fields.
- Interactive functionality of hyperlink help you amaze and impress your audience. It supports linking web pages, attachment, note or other files.
- Various export options. You are able to export the bar chart to pdf, ppt, html, word, excel, and many other graphic formats such as jpg, png, etc.
Bar Chart Symbols
This program is equiped with a number of bar chart symbols including 3D bar, cylinder bar, stacked bar, 3D stacked bar, stacked cylinder, 100% stacked bar, 3D 100% stacked bar, 100% stacked, single bar and so on. All these shapes are editable, you can edit, resize, and customize them as you need.
Simple Steps to Create A Bar Chart on Linux
Here is a simple guide to create a bar chart on Linux:
- Open a bar chart drawing page. Navigate to"File" menu > "Chart". Double click "bar" to open a blanking drawing page or you can select a pre-made example to get started.
- Add bar chart shapes. Drag and drop shapes from the left libraries to the design.
- Add or delete category. Rest the pointer over the shape to show the floating button. Point over the button and click a menu needed to make necessary change.
- Edit bar chart data. Double click value text on bar to edit the chart data, the bar width changes according to the rate of bar value and axis max value.
- Save or Export the Bar Chart. Click "Save" on "File" tab to save the bar chart as the default eddx format, or choose "Save as" on "File tab" to save as other formats such as jpg, png, pdf, etc.
Ultimate guide: how to create a bar chart.
Bar Chart Examples
Just take some bar chart examples designed by our Linux bar chart drawing software for example. Simply free download, edit, share even print them.