AWS Diagrams for Word
Overview of AWS Diagram
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is a comprehensive, secure cloud service platform, which covers a wide range including compute, storage, networking, database, analytics, application services, deployment, management, mobile, developer tools and tools for the internet.
Using Easy Software to Make AWS Diagrams in Word
The AWS Diagram Software works well on Mac, Windows and Linux to help design accurate and professional AWS diagrams for Word as fast as possible.
Note: once the drawing is done, users can convert the AWS diagram to Word format with one click and then edit the converted file in Word.
Free Download AWS Diagram Software and Get All Editable Templates:
Basic Steps to Create AWS Diagrams
To create AWS diagrams, you can get started in the fastest way from ready-to-use templates or open a blank drawing page. Read more details on how to create AWS diagrams.
- Run Edraw and choose Network Diagram > AWS in the Available Templates.
- Drag and drop shapes from libraries to the drawing page, then resize, recolor, rotate or connect them according to your needs.
- Connect symbols using "Connector" tool.
- Double click the shapes to enter text.
- Open background library to add a suitable background.
- Export it to "Word" format under File menu by clicking Export & Send.
Word AWS Diagrams Templates
Various premade AWS diagram templates are provided for users to make professional-looking AWS diagram. All templates are easily editable.
AWS Network Diagram Template
AWS Cloud Construction Template
AWS Architecture Diagram Template
You may also like: