CRC Card Software for Windows, Mac and Linux
What is the CRC card?
Generally, CRC represents class responsibility collaboration. The CRC card is a set of standard index cards, and each card illustrates a class. CRC cards are proposed firstly by Ward Cunningham and Kent Beck to design object-oriented software. The top column is the class name while the left side below the class name is the responsibilities of class, and on the right side are collaborators with which this class interacts to fulfill its responsibilities.
A CRC Card Making software
Making a CRC card is not difficult if you choose an effective software. With our CRC card maker, you can easily draw tables with custom sizes for columns and rows, and apply whatever color you want. Also, the easy dragging and dropping ability allows you to apply built-in symbols in minutes. When finish, you can export the CRC card to commonly used file formats like PDF, Word, PPT, Html, PNG, etc.
Discover why Edraw is an awesome CRC card maker: Try it FREE.
The Features Let you Create Any CRC Card
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Easy drag and drop function to use blocks, shapes, and symbols.
- Templates and examples are provided for users to get a quick drawing start.
- Real-time collaboration and enables users to discuss and share with mates conveniently.
- Multiple file formats export supports different uses.
CRC Card Basic Example
Below is a CRC card collection example. Cllick the image and download the original template for any uses.