Brochure Software for Linux
Linux Brochure Software - Overview
Edraw Brochure Software for Linux is accompanied with rich free brochure templates and icons, which makes it easier than ever to design different kinds of brochures as you need.
Free Download This Brochure Software and Draw Brochures on Linux:
Compatible with Linux system including Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo and More.
Advanced Features of This Brochure Software for Linux
- Drag-and-drop ability makes it easy to layout the brochure design.
- Free brochures templates and examples are all editable. You can free download, edit them and then customize your own brochures.
- Built-in attractive headline and graphics make your design stand out.
- You are allowed to insert your local pictures to the brochure.
- Support exporting to other formats including BMP, JPEG, PDF, SVG, HTML, Word, PowerPoint and so on.
Steps to Create Brochures on Linux
Following is an easy guide on how to make brochures on Linux:
- Get started with a brochure template. Go to"File" menu > "New". Click "Presentation", and then double click the icon of "Brochure".
- Add text and images. Double click a shape to type in text and switch to Insert tab and click Insert Picture from File button to insert your own pictures.
- Save or export designed brochure. Click "Save" on "File" tab to save as the default eddx format, or choose "Save as" on "File tab" to save as other formats such as jpg, png, pdf, html, etc.
Learn more on how to create brochures.
Tips for Designing Brochures
Here are some effective tips for brochures design:
- Define Your Audience.
- Use Appealing Headline.
- Keep the Content Brief.
- Use Nice Images.
- Make it Unique and Eye-catching.
- Include a Call to Action.
Below are some brochure examples designed by our brochure drawing tool for Linux.These examples will help you get started quickly.
Transportation Brochure Example
Brochure Example Two
Card Software for Linux - Make Cards with Free Teamplates And Symbols
Smart Flowchart Software for Linux - Create Flowchart on Linux with Ease
Best Linux Pie Chart Software for Creating Pie Charts and Graphics