Graphic Organizer with Colors - Great Teaching Tool
What is A Graphic Organizer with Colors?
Graphic organizer with colors is a visual thinking tool that help students classify ideas and communicate more effectively. It makes thoughts pictures which demonstrate relationships between concepts, facts or ideas. There are many types of graphic organizer with color, such as sequential graphic organizers, compare and contrast, story and character, cause and effect, vocabulary organizers and note organizers. Teachers will empower students to master subject-matter faster and more efficiently by using graphic organizer with color across all subject areas.
How to Create Graphic Organizer with Colors?
Using Edraw to create graphic organizer with colors can be as easy as a pie. Following are detailed steps.
- Run the software and open a blank drawing page.
- Add relevant symbols by dragging from the left libraries or click the floating button.
- Double click the symbols and add the contents.
- Connect symbols by clicking the floating button or choosing Connector in the Home page.
- The theme can be changed by clicking Page Layout and choosing the theme you prefer from built-in themes if you do not like the current one.
- Browse your computer and choose a location to save your colorful graphic organizer.
Here is a created example of graphic organizer with colors for you reference.
Which Software to Choose?
Following reasons make Edraw a smart and professional program to create graphic organizer with colors.
- Similar user interface with Microsoft Office, easy to start.
- Simple drag-and-drop, no requirement of drawing skill.
- Various built-in symbols and templates for free downloading and customizing.
- Support many formats transferring, makes graphic organizer sharing fast and convenient.
Why Use Graphic Organizer with Colors?
Graphic organizer with colors combines traditional note-taking or outlining with the visuospatial benefits of a diagram, which helps students to visualize and construct ideas, organize and sequence information, both physically see and conceptually understand relationships between their ideas.
Examples of Graphic Organizer with Colors
Following are part of graphic organizer with colors examples created by Edraw. For future interest, click graphic organizer examples to view more examples.