Easy Project Status Software - Create Great-looking Project Status Reports
Project Status Chart Software
Project status chart is a type of chart tailed for review of project status reports. Edraw project status software (PSS) provides a consolidated, clear and consistent overview of project status. If you clearly know everything of your project and have everything under control, you will be able to play your card right. Edraw PSS helps you achieve this goal by providing visual reports of your management details and improving your management efficiency and effectiveness.
Discover why Edraw is the most superior project status chart software: Download it Now.
Works on Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista and Citrix
Works on 32 and 64 bit Windows
Works on Mac OS X 10.2 or later
Easy Project Status Software - Create Great-looking Project Status
Edraw project status software makes it easy to input and report the status of projects or tasks. As for people already accustomed with other Microsoft apps such as Word or Excel, the interface will be quite familiar. Simply drag and drop symbols, apply built-in design themes, and automatically share your finished project status into a presentation or PDF with one click.
How is Edraw Project Status Software Different
- Every mark is designed with specific drop down menus like "In process, Pause, Stop/Cancel, Fast forward" so that the status can be easily modified.
- Zoom in or out the chart's size at will infinitely without losing clearness;
- Change the chart's format flexibly, including adjust sizes, colors and fill effects of individual shapes or a group of shape.
- Replace shapes with pictures whose sizes are automatically adjusted according to the shape size.
- Gain help from the dynamic user guide or manual link.
Weekly Project Status Report Example
A weekly project progress report is required for each team. A professional weekly project status report template is well drawn, ready to advance your own designs.
Project Status Example
A vector project status template is accessible all the time to use for your own designs. It is free for you to copy and use on your project within your organization.