Presentation Software for Linux - Create Seamless Presentation in Your Way
Summary of Linux Presentation Software
There are few presentation programs can work on Linux, but Edraw presentation software for Linux is exactly the one. It is a desktop tool that allows users to easily create animated presentations, brochures, newsletters, leaflets and so on. And it provides numerous symbols and templates for users to drag-and-drop, even a newb learner can attractive presentations with it.
Compatible with the most popular Linux distributions such as Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo and More.
Superior Features of Presentation Software for Linux
Below are just the tip of the iceberg for what Edraw can do. Experience the full features by downloading it trying free for a month and you are gonna love it!
- The price of Edraw is affordable for most people and users can enjoy a lifelong upgrade guarantee once they buy a lifetime license.
- There are thousands of various built-in elements provided for users to drag, drop and edit. Users can design different kinds of presentations with them and Edraw is keeping creating more elements.
- Ever-increasing well-designed presentation templates are offered for users to get started quickly.
- Audience will be engaged and enjoy a better visual experience by its resourceful data insertion, such as pictures, hyperlinks, attachments and note.
- Real-time collaboration and multiple file formats import & export enable users to share presentations with their colleagues & friends within several mouse clicks.
Free Download Presentation Software to Create Attractive Presentations on Linux Easily:
Customizable Pre-made Elements for Linux Presentation Design
Vaious ready-made elements are one of the key features of our Linux presentation software. All the elements are classified into different categories in the left libraries and all elements are free to edit and download. Users can also create their own elements with the prepared drawing tool and save them as the predefined symbols.
Guide on Creating Presentation on Linux
Edraw is such a great tool that makes creating presentation on Linux much easier than you think.
- Open A New Drawing Page
- Drag And Drop Symbols
- Add Contents
- Change The Theme
- Save or Export The Presentation
Launch Edraw, go to File menu > New > Presentation, and then double click any icon under templates window to open a blank drawing page.
Navigate to left libraries and select a proper category, then drag the symbols you need from it and drop them on the blank page.
Double click the symbols or go to Home page and click Text to add key contents, then finishing typing by clicking any blank area on the page.
Just navigate to Page Layout and change the theme from various built-in themes if you are not satisfied with the current one. You can also change the background by clicking Background.
Save the presentation as default .eddx format by clicking Save on File tab; for sharing conveniently, hit Export & Send under File to export it to common formats such as Word, PPT, PNG, PDF, etc, Visio is also supported.
Examples Created By Linux Presentation Software
Here listed 3 presentation examples created by our Linux presentation software. All of them are in different themes and free to download, edit and share. Just download if interested.
This is a bamboo theme presentation, which is suitable for presenting tenacious and high-minded contents.
Here is a cross road theme presentation. It can be used to present the entangled and complicated mind of the author who is at the junction of life.
Below is a creative geometry theme presentation and it is usually applied in presenting contents which can arouse the creativity of people.