Chemistry Equation Drawing Software
EdrawMax is a vector diagramming package with easy to use chemistry equation drawing function including lots of scientific illustration templates and examples which make it easy to draw Chemistry Equation, Molecular Formulae, Structural Formulae, Benzene Diagram, Molecular Model Diagram, Laboratory Equipment and Chemical sketch map.
All-in-One Diagram Software
- Superior file compatibility: Import and export drawings to various file formats, such as Visio
- Cross-platform supported (Windows, Mac, Linux, Web)
Works on Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista and Citrix
Works on 32 and 64 bit Windows
Works on Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- An all-purpose chemical drawing and graphics software.
- An full-featured application for creating 3D graphics and more for the sciences.
- An inclusive collection of predefined symbols, ready-made templates, background and clip art and so on.
- A very intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
- A set of advanced formatting tools such as point-and-click editor and auto-connection for drawing molecules, ions, stereo bonds, text, polygons, arrows, lab apparatus, etc.
- The resulting images can be exported to a range of graphic formats for use in websites or word-processor documents.
The Chemical Equation Drawing Software includes some pre-defined molecular shapes. Just drag them into the view and start your work. Every shape can be edited and rearranged. The shapes are able to modify bond and angles of side chains. Click this link for detailed information about Chemical Equation Shapes and Symbols. The ability to add various diagrams into the chart or graph lets this template well surpasses most spreadsheets.
The following chemical equation examples were created using EdrawMax and are included as a part of the software installation.