Free BCG Matrix Templates for Word, PowerPoint, PDF
EdrawMax is used as a BCG matrix software coming with ready-made BCG matrix templates that make it easy for anyone to create beautiful bcg matrix. The BCG matrix templates are easy to use and free. Edraw can also convert all these templates into PowerPoint, PDF or Word templates.
All-in-One Diagram Software
- Superior file compatibility: Import and export drawings to various file formats, such as Visio
- Cross-platform supported (Windows, Mac, Linux, Web)
Edraw BCG Matrix Template
A BCG matrix diagram can be easily created with Edraw. It only takes a few seconds to choose a basic template, insert text and images, and add the finishing touches.
If you want to use a ready made template, go to bcg matrix templates page and select the BCG Matrix that best fit your needs.
PowerPoint BCG Matrix Template
When you finish creating your bcg matrix in Edraw, one click on the Export button will transfer your drawing into MS PowerPoint presentation.
You need to consider few things when creating a BCG matrix to manage your business systematically.
Word BCG Matrix Template
In order to save the template as a design template, you need to download Edraw and edit it. All templates in the software gallery windows can freely change in color, theme and effect.
PDF BCG Matrix Template
It's just this simple, only clicking on the Export PDF button will convert your BCG matrix template into PDF, and without any quality loss.
You can open the PDF BCG Matrix Template to view the quality.
Understanding BCG Matrix
The BCG Matrix method is the most popular portfolio management tool. It's used to determine what priorities should be given in the product portfolio of a business unit. It classifies business portfolio into four categories:
- Cash cow - a business unit that has a large market share in a mature, slow growing industry. Cash cow requires little investment and generate cash that can be used to invest in other business units.
- Dog - Dog holds low market share compared to competitors and operate in a slowly growing market. In general, they are not worth investing in because they generate low or negative cash returns.
- Star - Star operates in high growth industries and maintain high market share. Star may generate cash, but because the market is growing rapidly they require investment to maintain their lead. If successful, a star will become a cash cow when its industry matures.
- Question Mark - Question marks are the brands that require much closer consideration. They hold low market share in fast growing markets consuming large amount of cash and incurring losses.