Microsoft Visio VS Edraw - Features Comparison
Both Edraw and Visio have taken the lead in diagram designing. However, every product has its strong and weak points. Here we have listed detailed features for you to compare one by one, and check which one is better to fulfill your needs.
Edraw Max: a swiss knife for all your diagramming need
- Effortlessly create over 280 types of diagrams.
- Provide various templates & symbols to match your needs.
- Drag and drop interface and easy to use
- Customize every detail by using smart and dynamic toolkits.
- Compatible with a variety of file formats, such as MS Office, Visio, PDF, etc.
- Feel free to export, print and share your diagrams.
Visio vs Edraw - Features Comparison
Edraw has made every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and validity of the information provided. However as neither of them control the world and as opinions, policies, features, price points, dates, conditions, and information are continually changing we makes no warranties or representations as to accuracy.
View More Visio Comparison with Edraw Max