Area Chart Software for Linux - Create Presentation-Quality Area Charts
Quick Overview of Linux Area Chart Software
If you're looking for an all-in-one area chart software which can work on Linux, you'll have a hard time finding a better option than Edraw area chart software for Linux. It is a full-suite tool that users can use it to create various charts apart from area charts. And built-in chart symbols and templates simplify the drawing process greatly.
Compatible with the most popular Linux distributions such as Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo and More.
Handy Features of Area Chart Software for Linux
Following are part of features which make Edraw stand out from various chart software for Linux and become one of the most popular chart software.
- All-in-One Area Chart Software
- Quick-Start Chart Templates
- Data Visualization
- Share Chart as You Wish
- Reasonable Price with Live Upgrade
Except for area chart, users can also create many other types of chart with Edraw, such as pie chart, bar chart, column chart, line chart, etc.
Edraw not only provides many well-designed chart templates for novice get started quickly, but also offers blank drawing page for experienced users who want start from scratch.
Area chart Edraw created can visually show the data change which helps users analyze the market more effectively and precisely.
It is easy to share charts with Edraw as it supports importing and exporting common file formats such as Word, Excel, PPT, PDF, SVG, PNG, Visio, etc.
Users can buy a lifetime license of Edraw with a reasonable price which most people can afford and enjoy the lifelong upgrade.
Free Download Area Chart Software to Create Various Charts on Linux Easily:
Built-in Area Chart Shapes for Linux Area Chart Design
An area chart can not be complete without area chart symbols and below picture shows part of chart symbols of Edraw. All the symbols it provided are royalty free and easy to edit. Users can just customize pre-made symbols to fit their own needs or create new symbols with prepared drawing tool if necessary. And Edraw is keeping increasing more symbols.
How to Create Area Chart on Linux Quickly
Edraw chart software for Linux is a humanized and time-saving software which almost sets everything ready and users just need to finish below steps within minutes. Click Make an Area Chart Step by Step to view detailed steps or watch the video tutorial: How tot Create an Area Chart.
- Launch Edraw, go to File menu > New > Chart, and then double click Area Chart icon under templates window to open a new drawing page.
- Drag an area chart shape from left libraries and drop on the drawing page. Edit the data according to your needs. Area will be changed according to the data change.
- Navigate to the right sidebar and set the area color to make them more visual. Users can also go to Page Layout and change the theme if not satisfied with the current one.
- Click Save on File tab to save the area chart as default .eddx format; or hit Export & Send under File to export it to common formats for sharing conveniently.
Area Chart Examples
Below are area chart examples designed by Linux area chart software. Welcome to download if any interest.