What's New in MindMaster
Versatile Mind Mapping Tool
Various Types of Maps
Based on mind maps, also include timelines, bubble maps, etc
Superior File Compatibility
Allow you to export your files to any other file format you need.
Support Multiple Devices
Available on PC, tablet, mobile and web. Support Windows, iOS, MacOS, Android, Linux, etc.
Collaborate Anytime, Anywhere
Collaborate with team members in real time, on anywhere, on any devices.
1. Optimized auto-backup function.
2. Print settings could be saved.
3. Support inserting excel cells to the topics.
4. Adding promp dialogue when exiting from note.
1. Add search feature for tags, notes and comments.
2. Add Google Drive.
3. Support custom shortcuts.
4. Optimize the start up speed.
5. Fix an issue of upgrading to new version failure when check for update in software.
6. Fix an issue of opening Cloud files failure.
1. Support custom theme, and update 33 themes.
2. Add three new free layouts: Circular Map, Bubble Map, Sector Map.
3. New style clip art.
4. New style UI.
5. Cloud server transfers to AWS.
6. Add DropBox.
7. Right click to manage Tag.
8. Drag to align floating topics.
9. Fix some bugs.
10. Learn more at New Release! Edraw MindMaster V7.0
1.Added MindMaster Community - a place to share mind maps to each other. (View MindMaster V6.5 Features)
2. Added brainstorming mode. There is a board on the left to quickly collect all the ideas and a timer to keep things on track.
3. Mind Maps are editable in the full-screen mode.
4. Topic margins are customizable.
5. You can choose to center or upper the content on print page.
6. Improved the User Information center.
7. Supports to export the mind maps to EverNote.
8. Supports to set network proxy.
9. Improved the result of exporting mind map to Excel.
10. Double click on the blank area to quickly add floating button.
12. The added Boundary and Summary can be further resized to cover more or less topics.
11. The drawing board now moves automatically when typing long sentences.
13. Quickly select same type of topics.
14. Quickly set recent colors.
15. Fixed the bug of exporting Gantt charts.
1. Added Fishbone layout.
2. Added Winding Timeline, Horizontal Timeline and Vertical Timeline layout.
3. The width of topic box can be adjusted by dragging the right-side border.
4. Added collapsed and expanded function in presentation mode.
5. Improved note function. Notes can be pinned on anywhere of the canvas, and when it's pinned, it can be exported, printed or presented.
6. Added the image fill feature to fully fill a topic box with only an image.
7. Support to insert relative hyperlinks.
8. Added the feature to simultaneously set text fonts for peer topics together at once.
9. Optimized part of theme styles.
10. Fixed the bugs of the Drill feature.
11. Improved part of keyboard shortcuts.
12. Added new theme styles and examples for mind maps, fishbones, and timelines.
View features of MindMaster V6.0 from MindMaster Features Page