How to Create Value Stream Map for PPT
Edraw value stream map software not only supports creating value stream map for PPT, but also it is capable of creating maps for Word, Excel, PDF, JGG, PNG, Html, and even Visio.
Steps to Create Value Stream Map for PPT
Follow below simple steps and create your value stream map for PPT in minutes.
- Start Edraw.
- Go to File menu and open a value stream map example to get a quick start. Edit the example if necessary then click File > Export & Send, then select Office > PPT format. Then a value stream map for PPT is finished with just a few clicks.
- Save your PPT format diagram by browsing your computer and choose a location to save it. .
And below is the finished example of value stream map for PPT.
Top Features of Edraw Value Stream Map Software
Edraw value stream map software is such a time-saving and energy-saving software which simplifies the creating process into several mouse clicks. And that’s why it gets more and more popular and stand out from so many programs.
- Users are free to enjoy a lifetime upgrade guarantee once buying a lifetime license with a cheap price.
- It offers a large quantity of free vector value stream map shapes and templates for users to drag and drop.
- Users are allowed to insert hyperlinks, attachments and notes to value stream diagrams, which enables users to enjoy a better visual experience.
- It supports exporting diagrams to many common formats which makes diagrams sharing much more convenient.
Give Edraw value stream map software a shot. Download and try it for free.