SWOT Analysis Guide - Create SWOT Matrix for PowerPoint
Sample Presentation - SWOT Analysis Guide
Here is a well designed presentation example which illustrates SWOT analysis visually. It clearly presents a brief guide about SWOT analysis from the following perspectives:
- Definition of SWOT analysis
- Reasons for using SWOT analysis
- SWOT analysis software
- Tips to draw SWOT matrix
- SWOT analysis templates and examples
Click the following picture or links to download this PowerPoint example.
This slideshow example is free for download. Double click the text boxes to replace the content. The shape size, color and background can all be changed easily.
To design your own eye-catching slides like those shown above, try our amazingly powerful presentation tool.
Create SWOT Matrix in PowerPoint Format
Give our out-of-the-box software a shot. You won't regret it. With it, you can make your SWOT Matrix for PowerPoint presentation much faster than MS Office. After the SWOT matrix is finished, you can turn it into PowerPoint format with 1 click.
Here is a detailed tutorial showing how to gain SWOT analysis in PowerPoint format.
- Start Edraw.
- Double click the icon of Business Matrix in the Business Diagram group.
- Drag suitable Matrix shapes onto the canvas.
- Edit the shape through the floating button or control point.
- Resize the shapes by dragging the selection handles.
- Reset diagram style by choosing another theme.
- Double click the shape to insert contents.
To export the diagram as PowerPoint format, do either of the followings.
- Click the export button in the Quick Access Toolbar on the upper left corner of the program. It is an orange button with a Capital P letter.
- Go to File tab, hit Export & Send, Choose Office and then Click PowerPoint.