Create Project Chart for Word
Create Project Chart for MS Word at lightening speed with automatic diagramming software. Get started in the easiest way with premade shapes or ready-made word project chart templates. It supports Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Pay less; do less; enjoy more with Edraw.
Overview of Project Chart
Project managers use a variety of charts and diagrams to skillfully manage projects. These charts help project managers achieve objectives, ensure on time completion and allocate resources reasonably. Getting familiar with these diagrams will help you choose the best ones to use and benefit your project management process. The major types of project charts include:
- Gantt Chart
- SIPOC Diagram
- House of Quality
- PERT Chart
- Status Table
Using Easy Software to Make Word Project Chart
Try an easy to use project chart software accompanied with ready-made shapes and project chart templates. The software makes it easy for anyone to create interesting and visually pleasing project chart for MS Word. This is hard to achieve if you only rely on Word. The drag-and-drop interface, point-and-click editor and advanced formatting tools have automated and simplified many parts of the design process. Finally, users can convert the project chart to word format with one click. Enjoy!
EdrawMax: a swiss knife for all your diagramming need
- Effortlessly create over 280 types of diagrams.
- Provide various templates & symbols to match your needs.
- Drag and drop interface and easy to use.
- Customize every detail by using smart and dynamic toolkits.
- Compatible with a variety of file formats, such as MS Office, Visio, PDF, etc.
- Feel free to export, print, and share your diagrams.
Basic Steps to Create Project Chart
To save time, you can get started in the fastest way from ready-to-use templates. Download a suitable template and customize it. Alternatively, use the premade shapes.
- Start Edraw and choose Project Management in the Available Templates.
- Drag and drop shapes from libraries next to the canvas. Resize, recolor, rotate or connect them according to your needs. Double click the shapes to fill in content. Personalize your project chart and give it the suitable look and feel through Themes.
- Export it to Word format under File tab by clicking Export & Send.
Note: The exported Word files can also be edited.
Word Project Chart Diagrams Templates
Edraw users have unlimited access to the built-in and online templates. These resources can serve as a roadmap to help project managers collect, analyze and manage project information. They are fully editable and can be converted to other formats at 1 quick click. You can customize any template to meet your particular needs of your projects in terms of appearance and content. Finally, click on the quick access toolbar to transform it into Word format.