Program Setting - Edraw
On File menu, click Options, then Options window will come up.
- Type the value for Undo times.
- Type the value for the number of Recently used file entries.
- Type the value for the number of Recently used template entries.
- Type the value for the time interval to auto save current documents in the Save auto recover info box.
- Click the box in the front of High quality shape display to display shapes smoothly or not.
- Click the box in the front of Check for updates automatically to check for updates automatically when Edraw starting up or not.
- Click the box in the front of Allow multiple instances to allow multiple instances or not.
- Set default datetime format.
- Set default currency unit.
- Click to choose the default font of the software.
If the Use default font instead of theme font option was checked, then you cannot set default font.
Snap and Glue
You can choose to Show or Hide the following options:
You can modify the snap and glue options by typing the value of the following options:
If the Fit to ruler option was checked, then the value of grid horizontal spacing, grid horizontal subdivisions, grid vertical spacing and grid vertical subdivisions are default and uncustomizable according to the ruler.
You can choose the language of the software. The following languages are accessible:
- The language will change when you reopen the software.
- You can also download Edraw Max with only single language.