P&ID Guide - Create P&IDs for PowerPoint
Sample Presentation - P&ID Guide
Here is an editable presentation example which explains P&ID visually. It presents a simple guide about P&ID from the following perspectives:
- Definition of P&ID
- Benefits and of P&ID
- P&ID Software
- Tips to Draw P&ID
- P&ID examples
Click the following image or links to download this PowerPoint example.
This slideshow example is free for download and easily editable. Double-click the text boxes to replace the content. The shape size, color and background can all be edited easily.
You can also export the eddx file into PDF, JPG and many other formats. These slides will surely help you deliver wow and help you create P&IDs better.
To design more beautiful slides like those shown in the presentation, try our amazingly powerful presentation tool.
Create P&ID in PowerPoint Format
Try our out-of-the-box software to make your P&IDs for PowerPoint presentation a lot faster than MS Office. After the P&ID is finished, it can be turned into PowerPoint format with 1 click.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial showing you how to make P&ID in PowerPoint format.
- Start Edraw.
- Double click the icon of relevant P&ID in the Industrial Automation group.
- Drag suitable shapes onto the canvas.
- Edit the shape through the floating button or control point.
- Resize the shapes by dragging the selection handles.
- Reset diagram style by choosing another theme.
- Double click the shape to type in texts.
To export the diagram as PowerPoint format, do either of the followings.
- Click the export button in the Quick Access Toolbar in the upper left corner of the program. It is an orange button with a Capital P letter.
- Go to File tab, hit Export & Send, Choose Office and then Click PowerPoint.