How to Play Slide Show in Org Chart
Full Screen View
The Full Screen view switches your map from normal Map View to a full screen mode which maximums your map space and hides all menus and toolbars.
To enter the full map view, options are:
- Click the Full Screen button on Slideshow tab.
- Press Ctrl + F5 on the keyboard.
Present Boxes or Branches in Full Screen Mode
In the full screen mode you can navigate and highlight specific boxs or branches with the direction arrow keys.
- You can click the Present by Boxes or Present by Branches option.
- You can also click the Full Screen icon on Slideshow tab to view your document in full screen mode.
Play a Slide Show
An OrgCharting presentation is a dynamic slideshow that you create from an org chart. Each slide shows detailed information of the company data, such as a branch or an individual box. At the beginning, the end, and at key points during the presentation, you can zoom out so the whole chart can be displayed for the audience.
Start a Slide Show
Click Play Slides button on Slideshow tab or on Slide Preview panel to start a slide show from current slide.
Navigate Slides in Slide Show
- Press the Down or Right arrow of your keyboard to jump to the next slide. Press the Up or Left arrow to go back to the previous slide.
- Click your mouse once on anywhere of the screen to jump to the next slide.
- Move the cursor to the lower part of the canvas, a tool bar covering seven buttons will appear. Click the up and down arrow buttons to navigate your slides.
Click the following buttons to achieve corresponding effect:
- Play slides automatically.
- The previous page.
- The next page.
- Zoom in.
- Zoom out.
- Fit in view.
- Close the slide show.
Exit from Slide Show Mode
You can end the slide show by pressing the Esc key on your keyboard, or click the Close button on the slide show tool bar.