How to Find and Replace in an Org Chart - OrgCharting
Find and Replace
(Ctrl + F)
Find and replace command helps you check the specific word within the whole org chart including employee name, titles, note, comment, department, salaries and so on.
1. Go to the Home tab and click the Find & Replacement button. A pop-up dialogue will show up.
2. Type content you intend to find in the find column, and click the Find icon.
3. Type content you intend to replace in the replace column, and click the Replacement icon.
1. If you want to filter capital words only, you can click Case sensitive for precision.
2. If you want to reduce the scope of finding, please click Whole words only.