How to Edit and Search Data - OrgCharting
Display and Edit Data of a Box
- Select a box and go to Right Side Bar, then click Data icon . The menu displays the visible box data and hidden box data as in an example below.
- Double click the data you want to edit and type in the correct information.
To search a box that contains specific data, you can use Search option.
- Go to the Right Side Bar. Click Search icon to open the search menu.
- Choose your search field and the appropriate search command, and type the key words.
- Click the search button on the right to get the results.
For example, I search for “Employee whose name contains letter m “with the following underlined commands.