How to Create Slides from Org Chart - OrgCharting
Create a New Slide Deck
If you want to create a new slide deck, please do the following:
- Select the target boxes and click Add Slide On the Slideshow tab, the Slide Preview Panel will appear.
- On the Slide Preview Panel, click the button to create a New Slide Deck.
- A pop-up window will show to remind you to the name new slide deck.
- Type the name of your New Slide Deck and click OK.
Once a slide is created, the slide preview panel will open automatically. You can close or reopen the slide preview panel by click the Slide Preview button on the Slideshow tab. Click a slide thumbnail in the Slide Preview panel, and you can preview the full slide page in the main window. Close the full slide page preview by clicking the close button on the top.
- On Slideshow tab, click Slide Preview button.
- A Slide Preview panel will appear on the left of the canvas.
The several buttons that shown below the green cross function almost the same as buttons on the Slideshow tab.
Create Slides from Topics
You can choose to create slides manually or automatically with one click:
Add Slide Page Manually
Once you have created a slide deck, you can add new slide page to the slide deck. Any boxs or branches could be added as a slide page.
- From the Slide Preview panel, select the Slide Deck you need to add pages.
- Go to your chart, select a branch or box, and click the Add Slide button on Slideshow tab.
- If a box is successfully added as a slide page,You can see it on the Slide Preview panel.
Create Slides from Boxes Automatically
Edraw Org Charting software lets you create a set of slides based on chart boxes with one button click. All slides are automatically generated from your chart branches one by one.
Go to Slideshow tab and click Auto Create button .
- The slides are created, and you can see thumbnails of the auto-created slides on the Slide Preview panel. The first slide is the top management hierarchy and the rest of the slides are the branches at lower levels.