Operating Shapes Properties
Properties are a collection of data that can be associated with shapes in your drawing or master shapes on a custom stencil,you can add, edit or delete them.
An Edraw drawing can be far more than a picture - it can
also be a valuable way to organize your data.
There are twelve kinds of properties listed as follows:
- Date Time
- Fixed List
Add Data to Shapes
- Select the shape or shapes that you want to add
- Right-click the selection, and then click
Define Shape Data... item.
- When you see a message that asks if you want to
define the data now, click Yes.
Note: If the shape already contains data fields, you
will not see this message.
- In the Define Shape Data dialog box,
type a label for the field.
- To create another field, click New and repeat step
- After all of your data fields are defined, click
- The Shape Data dialog box appears, showing your
Export Data for Bill of Materials
- Click the View menu and check the Shape Data item.
- You can modfiy the data in the panel for every shape when you select the shape.
- click the Export Data button, you can print the data or save the data as a text file.