Operating Shapes Properties
An Edraw drawing can be far more than a picture - it can also be a valuable way to organize your data.
There are twelve kinds of properties listed as follows:
- Date Time
- Fixed List
- Variable List
Add Data to Shapes
- Select the shape or shapes that you want to add data to.
- Right-click the selection, and then click Define Shape Data... item.
- When you see a message that asks if you want to define the data now, click Yes.
Note: If the shape already contains data fields, you will not see this message.
- In the Define Shape Data dialog box, type a label for the field.
- To create another field, click New and repeat step 4.
- After all of your data fields are defined, click OK.
- The Shape Data dialog box appears, showing your fields.
Export Data for Bill of Materials
- Click the View menu and check the Shape Data item.
- You can modfiy the data in the panel for every shape when you select the shape.
- click the Export Data button, you can print the data or save the data as a text file.