How to Set Background of Mind Map - MindMaster Software
MindMaster has a great set of special effects, graphics, animations, and template themes. There's just one problem: Everybody else has the same effects, animations, and template themes that you have. The last thing you want is to look unoriginal. Here's how to make something unique that will help your mind map stand out from the crowd.
At the Beginning of Background Setting
It has to be figured out that the background is applied to the whole mind map. So, first of all, you need to select nothing and click on the canvas to go to the Background setting menu. The Background menu is installed on the Format task pane to the right of the canvas. You can choose among some options to set your map background: colors fill, images and watermark.
Click the first button from the left to fill the background in single color.
MindMaster has a wide range of assortment background images to enhance the look of your map. You can add these background images from the Format task pane, or use your own input picture from an external file.
Add a Background from the Library
- Click the map background, click the second button Background Pictures .
- On the pull-down menu to choose your preferred image.
- Click thumbnails in the library to add the image to your map.
Add a Background from the File
You can use a background image from a local file in all supported image formats.
- Click the Background Pictures button .
- Click Browse from file and navigate to the image file.
- You can drag any image from local files or a file list on the Internet (for example, from Google) into the image preview area in the dialog to add it as a map background.
Add a Background Watermark
This function can let you print text or an image over every page of a document, which is useful for security or content identification.
You can add a watermark to your mind map via following steps:
- Click the Background Watermark button
- Choose a pre-made watermark from thumbnails in the pull-down menu.
- If you don't like the pre-made ones, you can click Customize Watermark to create your own ones.
- In the Custom Watermark dialog box, you can adjust the text, font, size, color or layout of your watermark.
If you want to remove watermark, click Remove Watermark.
To remove the image or the color, click the third button Remove Background .
If you want to change your previous selected background, you don't need to delete it. Once you have added another background, the previous one will be eliminated automatically.