How to Apply Rainbow and Hand-drawn Style into Mind Map - MindMaster Software
Apply Rainbow Style
You can use Rainbow Style to change the distribution of current theme colors. You can shift among 4 different rainbow modes in following steps:
- Select nothing then the Format task pane on the right of the canvas will appear. You can choose four different effects in Rainbow category.
- Click the first button Single Color from the left, then only the color of the central topic shape would be applied to the whole map.
- Click the second button Rainbow to show different colors of each branch which has rainbow effect.
- Click the third button Symmetrical so taht colors can cover all main topic branches in bilateral symmetry.
- Click the last button Alternate to show two colors covering each branch alternately.
Apply Hand-drawn Effect
The default effect of a map generated by MindMaster is the Normal style. A hand-drawn style turns the default lines and shape borders into natural wavy lines, making the map become relaxing and animated as your personal expression.
- Click this button on the top corner of the Page Style section to open eask pane so that you can choose among two effects for your map:
- The default effect is Normal style. Click the Hand-drawn button on the right , so the whole page style will change into a hand-drawn style.
- If you want to turn back to the Normal style, click the Normal button on the left.