How to Insert Relationship into a Mind Map - MindMaster Software
Posted by Chelsea Yang | 01/08/2021
Insert Relationship function of MindMaster is used to connecting any two topics directly with relationship line to show their different types of relationship.
(Ctrl + R)
- Select a topic that you want to add a relationship.
- Click Insert Relationship from Home tab.
- Move the pointer to a target topic and click.
- A relationship is added.
- Double click on the text area to edit text.
- You can change the curve style by moving two yellow handles.
- The text can be changed to curve style from the right sidebar.